Friday, January 13, 2012

A Great Way to Spend the Weekend ...

It’s almost the weekend … and I’ll have a few hours I can spend doing one of the most enjoyable things possible. I’ll be able to do some recreational reading.

I’m reading a new book by Regis Philbin which is funny as well as interesting. And, I’ll most likely take a look at another book I recently purchased: “Og Mandino’s “University of Success”.  Then on Sunday,  I’ll spend some time reading the Scriptures.

It’s fun to read, I think. So much to learn and to think about … ideas bound together in a handy package and ready to open. Knowledge is a treasure that is inexpensively available.

I hope you will have some time to do a little reading this weekend as well. Who knows what truth you will find that may affect your life for years to come.

Good Hunting!

Mr. Dana Kehr
Pro Marketing Northwest
PO Box 731413
Puyallup, WA  98373
 
253-579-4040 direct and text
getmedana@gmail.com

P.S.  If you need some new ideas for your business, please give me a call. It’s what I do!