Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just a tiny little minute



“Do you love life?
Then do not squander time,
for that’s the stuff life is made of”

– Benjamin Franklin

As I grow older, I realize the end that I never thought would happen is approaching rapidly. And I think now, more than ever, I understand more the value of time. The supply is limited. The demand is great.

We each have 24 hours a day. And, our success is often determined by how we use it.

In my youth, I thought it important to work long hours, weekends, evenings, all day long. It was a never ending grind of hurry up, do this, do that, get it done, do more. Efficiency was paramount. Then speed.  Doing the right things, quickly … had great value.

One of the main psychological buying motives -- one of the things we all want -- is the ability of products, goods, or services to save us time.

In fact, most Americans will decide whether they have an interest in a thing within seven seconds of their first exposure to it. So, you must do this quickly.

One great marketer offered this advice: “Find a need and fill it.” The need of today’s customer is to save time. How are you saving your customers’ time? Demonstrate how you can save them time, and you will be well on your way to sales success.

I have only just a minute,
Only sixty seconds in it.

Forced upon me, can't refuse it.
Didn't seek it, didn't choose it.
But it's up to me to use it.

I must suffer if I lose it.
Give account if I abuse it.

Just a tiny little minute,
… but eternity is in it.

What was important to me at an early stage in my career is even more important now. Time is the commodity that I have precious little of. Preserve it for me so I can spend it on the things that are most important – love and life and family. Do so, and I will be your grateful customer.

Good Selling!

J  Dana

Mr. Dana Kehr
Pro Marketing Northwest
Tacoma, WA

“Marketing, Advertising, and Sales Consultant”

253-579-4040 unlimited text
getmedana@gmail.com

P.S. Need help making your time effective? Call me. It’s what I do!  253-579-4040

No comments: